Diggin' Japanese Records----Drumbreaks,Samples,Loops

R

razzlindazzlin

I have been digging Japanese records that has drum breaks, useful samples, loops&grooves for a while. For those who hasn't heard of them yet, check them out. Sound file is uploaded for every one of them.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrazzlindazzlin096QQhtZ-1

7"Bark to the Sun" O.S.T's
6"Bark to the Sun" 45's
2"Westside Detective" O.S.T's
Daitaaan3-Japanese Anime Ost
Diabolica(Che-Sei)-Jpn only Italian ost 45
Enoch Light-Theme from Shaft-Jpn only
Mari Nakamoto-Cover LP
Proof of the Wild-Yuji Ohno
Takanaka-Insatiable High
Tatsuro Yamashita-Ride On Time
The Triton of the sea-Japanese Anime
Yasauko Agawa-Gravy LA Night

D

djvlive

heck yeah. i just got back from 6 weeks in Osaka... record stores crazy all over...

but all the records were super expensive. you could find some import stuff from America (like hip hop and stuff) but it was like $15 (after exchange) for a 12" single.

and they had a ton of japanese repressings of american stuff (like i got a "Best of the Stylistics" Japanese re-pressing) but i didnt find a ton of native stuff... i wish i wouldda brought back more stuff with me... they did have old anime soundtracks on vinyl... like cyborg 009 n stuff...

so thats your ebay store or what? where are you located in Japan exactly?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I stayed near Shinzuku when i was younger, I loved it. Yomiri Land train stop. If i had the cash i'd cop some but i'd want some beautiful female tradionalistic an light on instruments.. Do you have anything like that in your ebay store? let meh know~!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
dang I thought I was the only one! I LOVE asian/oriental records. Lifted some of the illest samples from there. In fact I just bought like 8 oriental records yesterday and payed some $35 for it all. Worth the price in my opinion.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I made a few reason refills based off oriental loops i lifted..

members online