Energy in Music

Sometimes i sit back and think if producers and artists really understand the power they have at their fingertips. Music is a very influential power in the world. It shapes ideas, molds futures, and can be found throughout the entire universe. It is the force that binds us together.
Name one day in your entire life where you did hear music of some sort. Its impossible. The animals, nature, cars, cell phones, radio etc... even the human voice. Life revolves around energy. Frequency and Vibration is at the center. Music is just another way of transferring energy from one medium to another.

Just random thoughts......

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Every @ConspiracyMuzik creative being has power and while I'm no conspiracy theorist as I dislike anyone who is, we have to be mindful, but not to the point of self censoring, of the kind(s) of energy we release into the universe, not that art/music ends wars as it doesn't, but everyone can inspire and/or be inspired both positively and negatively.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Besides energy in music, I think of mainly emotion in music. There are times when it's fine to just make a beat for the sake of making a beat, but you have to look at music creation as an expression of yourself. Just like someone that paints a portrait, they're doing it their way and painting what they want. When you open your DAW or whatever hardware/software you're using, it's a blank canvas. So why make something that everyone else has made? Do your own thing and express yourself, that's all it is!

Every @ConspiracyMuzik creative being has power and while I'm no conspiracy theorist as I dislike anyone who is, we have to be mindful, but not to the point of self censoring, of the kind(s) of energy we release into the universe, not that art/music ends wars as it doesn't, but everyone can inspire and/or be inspired both positively and negatively.
Why do you dislike conspiracy theorists?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
'Cause @ConspiracyMuzik they blow smoke up people's asses and sell so-called "knowledge"

Hmmmm well I can’t argue with your opinion. I will say that there are more lies being told to you everyday than any conspiracy theorist could ever tell. From my experience there are a lot of tinfoil hat wearing theorists out there. You have to know how to weed out the good and bad. @OGBama

members online