Fantasy Question

• beat this! voting starts in...

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
YO , I WENT TO THE JAY Z /50 CENT CONCERT LAST NIGHT

IF ANY OF YOU NEVER SEEN JAY IN CONCERT , I WOULD'NT SAY IT WAS WORHT THE 100 BUCKS FOR THE TICKETS , BUT DUDE DID HIS THING. HE IS REAL GOOD LIVE, HIS VOICE SOUNDS THE SAME AS THE CD, EVERYBODY ESLE WAS YELLING LIKE IT WAS THEY LAST CONCERT.
INCLUDING 40 CENTS.

MY MAN WAS EMBRASSING ME TRYING TO MEET JAY, LIKE A GROUPIE,
HE SPITS AND SAID HE WANTED TO ASK JAY SOME THANGS ABOUT HIS FLOW.
HE PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS FLOW SO I COULDN'T KNOCK HIM TO BAD

THAT SPARKED A QUESTION?

IF YALL COULD MEET YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCER, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT THREE QUESTION WOULD YOU ASK HIM. ONLY THREE

JUST SOME OLE MIDDLE SCHOOL FANTASY SH----T

D

drew_petti

dj quik

I'd ask him why he want's to be the next hip hop star to die, why he only mixed half of his last cd correctly, and what his defining studio moment was...

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
It would definitively be DJ Premier. His work is definitively a source of inspiration for me.

I would ask him -where he found those punchy drums
-which is his favorite Gangstaar album
-if he ever sleeps since he's so busy producing for everybody

but since I'm not a groupie I don't think that would happen ahahaha

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I saw jay in concert on the bad boy no way out tour about 1998 and he fucking sucked he stood in one spot with a bullet proof vest on pointing his finger and rapping...I didn't see him on his rock the mic tour but I saw footage on mtv and his show looks a lot better and I must say he has improved in that area

I would interview Rockwilder ask him why did that beat he did for xhibits album before lasst sound like it was off I would ask him what happened to the cd I sent to his office in staten Island I would ask him why I heard similar sounds from a track I made in 50 ents I know you like my style...Just kidding about the wholecd thing i sent met him a couple of years ago and he gave me an address and said he was going to be real busy with the score to the movie how high he probally threw it in the trash because it was trash I was making then.....The main question I would ask him is R&b money that much more than hip hop money

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My personal favorite would be that boy Manny Fresh,
My questions would be
1. What all gear do you use

2.Gimme your best drum programming tip

3.Can I get some of that you was smoking when you did that track on BG's, "Checkmate" call "Animal in the jungle"

Even if yall don't like southern rap or whatever its call, check that beat out , it wild , it just off the beaten path. It's got all these animal noises that blend with the rhythm perfectly. Check it out.

Today on lunch I cop Issac Hayes greatess hits,
That dude was sick, his sound are off the rack
That sh-- to good to mess with, I aint touching, it straight listennig pleasure'
if you aint hip to it grab that one.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah inrctyhoodmusic, I hate when dudes just stand there like they to gansta to move. I aint looking for no dance steps but do something ,thats what 50 was doing, with the vest on of course. Dmx is the concert guru. Dawg have you exhauasted. I can tell you myself R&B money is much sweeter, I'been working on them style of beats lately just for the collection and to get better.

In other notes, the computer I have internet acces to dosen't have the right whatever to download music macth, I got this producer friend of mine who is going to meet me today to get the software so I can put it on my laptop, so I'm coming for our showdown in one second.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Fresh Prince:

1: Can I hold 20 dollars?

2: How come Jazzy Jeff couldn't get a cameo in Bad Boys II....he did tear it up on the Black Entertainment Awards this year.....bitch....

3: Can I touch Jada's booty...for like two minutes?

Rob-Les

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dr. Dre

1. How do you start your beats?

2. Can you give me some feedback on my beats?

3. What happened with Rakim?

C

Copenhagen

Holmzini, by asking where he's been the last 2-3 years do you mean music wise?
Just curious, cause in 2001 he did Wu-Tang's "Iron Flag", his own Digital Bullet & Ghostface's "Bulletproof Wallets. In 2002, he did some work with Afu-Ra, Killa Beez "The Sting" and GZA's "Legend of the Liquid Sword". In 2003, he did an album with a some Euroean rappers called "The World According To RZA"...and these are just the ones I know of. Otherwise, Im close to agreeing with you.

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
Domingo

1. What his fave peice of production is

2. What its like working with some of the greats eg. Masta Ace, Big Daddy Kane, etc

3. What equipment he uses

4. What projects he got coming up

5. If he can lend me some bus fare to get home

D

Deez

I would ask myself.......

Why is a dope ass producer like you not getting more pussy????
How do you make suck sick beats, while twisting blunts??????
Can you show me how you do that thang with your waist again?????
Hahahaha.......
Dz

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
fuckin clowns...hahahaha (see above)

deez u a funny dude...

i gotta go wit ALC, im the Alchemist advocate of the site...lol

1.where do you buy your records???

2.what do you look fo when you dig???

3.Can i be down...let me carry the ASR-10.