Fantom XR??

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
absolutely not man, the thing if you are familiar with roland Sounds you'll know that the sound textures between roland and yamaha, I actually messed around with the XR yesterday, I owned the Motif from the day it came out for about a year and a half, (that's the same engine in the racke you have) the Motif ES is a different engine and for the most part the sounds are completely different, I owned about 5 of the last roland boards to come out and the Motif, you could have both of these racks and only add, not take away from your possibilities....the only thing to me is for hip hop a lot of the synth sound just will never be useable so you have to think what you are trying to do, keep with acoustic sounds or just increas your pads, strings and synths, I would go test drive the board I stay spend hours on a new piece demoing it for about a week even b4 I buy it.....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i heard that the Fantom X had really nice strings. the strings in the Motif are alrite, but the roland ones are probably better.

sAfE.

A

ACEBEATZ

i just bought the fantom but i will receive my new studio equipment in 2 weeks so i'll tell you all bout it. But i tried it for an hour and the drum kits were shit tight, sound were great but i was listenin on headphones and i didnt really deeply tried it.

But i was choosin between triton rack motif and fantom. I went for i went fot fantom since every1 got motifs and/or tritons.

If i bought it it's coz its tight.

members online