Fatdans *Special Request*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hahaha thanks man i appreciate it. This is a cool ass song to flip its got so many different breakdowns. Yours was really good got the laid back feel and those scratches are on point. vibin to that one. Yo i got a question do you stack your samples to get those voices on it or is it just the chop with the voices?

Ferret

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Im a bit suspitious, just call it experience, but my spidey sense says that fatdans been asked to flip, he cant do a good job, now he wants one of us to do it so he can pass it off as his own.
Im gonna bow out of this one.

mad grimey, who is fatdan anyway?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Im a bit suspitious, just call it experience, but my spidey sense says that fatdans been asked to flip, he cant do a good job, now he wants one of us to do it so he can pass it off as his own.
Im gonna bow out of this one.

That's exactly what I was thinking. His post is to ask people to flip a sample then he disappears? No offense to Dac, but this whole thread is ridiculous.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I was thinking that someone asked him to flip that joint for a concept and couldn't get something laid down.....I always assume innocent until proven guilty, of course......

But to prevent from the slightest chance of getting jacked...I didn't participate..

But Dacalion was being nice...his heart is as big as my balls and like my balls, is pretty heavy....So he felt he was doing right by him......

...I kept the sample for myself, though...LMAO.....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You're right about the being nice part Sucio, actually I had several reasons but mainly that and the fact that...had he posted it the right place and worded it the right way, nobody would have had an issue with this or felt "suspicious" about it. For the most part, all of us seasoned cats know where to post and how to ask for something but considering that dude is a newbie, he is in a rap group, he's new at production, he's posted his music... I didn't jump to any conclusions of conspiracy here.

I mean it's that or he's secretly a signed artist whose label is forcing him to produce a beat and he decided to make a post here, jack the beat, get Vanilla Ice paid off of 1 song and live happily ever after...lol. I mean for real...

None of that matters, the most important thing here is that "the boss" isn't happy with it, therefore it wasn't a good move on my behalf. I've accepted 100% responsibility, apologized and made some suggestions to correct the whole issue. Now only time will tell. =)

@Sucio - thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online