Film / Movie beats

Hi all,
I have been here a little while listen to your beats and flips and some major talent here. I finally began setting aside time for music and my Mpc live. I entered a rushed attempt at the Halloween beat and realised just how much more knowledge and practice I needed.
All of you and your creations inspire me and I’ve been putting time in since but really have fun messing with film samples.
Gotta start somewhere so I’ve began uploading on YouTube and soundcloud. I know I’m not at the majority’s level of production but if any of you have a moment to check them out I would really appreciate your true options and criticisms as I can’t grow without that.
What would you change / improve ? Drums, mixing levels etc as I’m going off my own ear which might not be to standard.
Many thanks to any who listen and reply, so far I have done Tyrion from game of thrones, Kill Bill, Django Unchained and am about to upload Shaun of the dead.

YouTube https://youtube.com/channel/UCkq7UslTTJrtIUxUPXSsrjg

Soundcloud

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
listen to your beats and flips and some major talent here
All of you and your creations inspire me

Loveee

Well. Re-welcome to the ill!

I can't help but hear your name like the beginning of Regulate "Iniltratorrr"

Don't be shy, post a beat or two in the Showcase section when a new week pops up. Get feedback/give feedback.

And don't be shy to enter the battles, they can be good challenge to yourself. Also another way of getting feedback. And you can start figuring out how to stay true to yourself and your music, but what you may be able to add, to give it that something extra or that appeal.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy