Firewire Audiophile Laptop Solution

• Thread starter Equality 7-2521
  • Start date
E

Equality 7-2521

yo im concidering getting a firwire audiophile box for my laptop. was wondering if this thing is a soundcard in itself or does it merely give me access to certain ports using the stock soundcrd in my laptop.

eg with i be able to get 24 bit if the laptop stock soundcard is 16 bit?

na mean?

like i wanna know if the audiophile breakout box will bypass the stock laptop soundcard and act as the sole audio source/converter/whatever.

MaximeRobin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's a soundcard. I got one. It's the cheapest firewire card you can get and you get what you paid for... Yeah 24bit / 48 khz if i'm not mistaking... yeah it will bypass your internel card, like I said it's a sound card...
If you got the money go for the firewire410 tho...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
dnt said:
It's a soundcard. I got one. It's the cheapest firewire card you can get and you get what you paid for... Yeah 24bit / 48 khz if i'm not mistaking... yeah it will bypass your internel card, like I said it's a sound card...
If you got the money go for the firewire410 tho...

yea its a soundcard.

I have a firewire410 and it functions as my soundcard for my desktop cpu. Its actually alot more powerful and flexable in most aspects then and internal soundcard.

The only down side is there still workin out some of the glitches with the drivers. But i have only had 1 or 2 minor problems

clas....

members online