FL Studio 12 Exporting Almost Empty Tracks

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
Today I have some new beats ready to save as mp3 tracks for uploading, but unlike before, FL exports almost nothing. The length is correct, but the only audible portion is 24 ms long, while the rest is basically silence with an extreme DC offset. Here's a screenshot of the waveform at the beginning - the right side stays the same throughout the whole track:
sample%20wave.png

I have no idea on how to fix this. I've tried closing anything that could use audio hardware and it still exported this garbage.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
In that case, I'd get a completely empty track and wouldn't hear anything upon playback inside FL.
It doesn't make sense because I didn't change anything in the settings in a while and my other stuff exported without problems.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
The only way is to click on the main dropdown menu, select "Export..." and choose a codec/container combination. I tried PCM (.wav) and .mp3, but both gave me the same results. There's also a bunch of options for oversampling and what not. Here's how it really looks.
fformats_wavmidimp3.png

The only way is to click on the main dropdown menu, select "Export..." and choose a codec/container combination. I tried PCM (.wav) and .mp3, but both gave me the same results. There's also a bunch of options for oversampling and what not. Here's how it really looks.

fformats_wavmidimp3.png

why do you have all the output formats checked?