Found a great spot for digging and met a crazy racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man I found this crazy place that sells vinyl LP's 5 for $1 has like 100k+records in great condition. Cool stuff. Had a great time. But man the owner was wild. I guess I have never met a truly racist person before but this guy was something else. He said "I don't allow black up there" just like that. I said excuse me I don't think I caught that....I thought he meant like black mold or something and he went on to tell me how his grandfather was a KKK member. I really have never in my life been around racism like this. It blew my mind. Man It kind of mind fucked me for the day actually that there is still that much ignorance in people. I grew up in a predominantly hispanic grade school and some of the nicest people I have ever met are hispanic and black. What a sad existence to limit yourself to only getting to know white people. I think its equally sad when black people hate white people. But man to see it first hand like that........I just don't know.

Sorry had to get that off my chest.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I know we're not suppose to have "race" discussions, but I hate meeting these people. I get alot of this at work from customers who think that I for some reason can relate to them. I really want to kick them the fuck outta my store when they start in, but can't because they do it in a way that catches you off guard...and it doesn't hit you till later.....bastards. It is sad all in all, but I've come to realize it doesn't go away and it is on both sides of the track. it sucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.