Freestyle Frenzy or am I crazy?

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
Damn, I recently heard of a gathering of US and UK hiphop artists called 'Freestyle Frenzy' (I believe). I hadn't heard of them until I recently found out they had like a 14 minute track. This might not seem to amazing to you until you see the line up of emcees...

Masta Ace, Wordsworth, Canibus, Maylay Sparks, Scor-zay-zee, Skinny Man, Scorpion, Mr. Forty Five, Rodney P with Joe Buhdah on the boards..

Master Ace and Canibus on the same track as Rodney P and Scor-zay-zee...thats dope. Anyone else wanna comment on this line up or other interesting line ups worth listening in for?

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
That Freestyle Frenzy is heavy, every single beat on that is sick, Joe Buhdha really is one of the best producers around. Freestyle Frenzy 2 is out real soon as well and it is supposed to be better then the first.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
is there anywhere online that i can check it out before buying????? wordsworth is always worth listening to.. but where is punch?

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
Truth...there are some places online that sell it so just put it in on a search engine but its dope...worth a look. Maybe Amazon has it...I dunno...

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey man, the track is only on vinyl and it's just one 14 minute track thats changes beat every time a different mc comes on. It's well worth a listen, Joe Buhdha is an amazing producer, he's recently just released an e'p with Supernatural.