GAYN alpha. My very first plugin.

I have a working copy of my first plugin, the "helloworld" of the plugin programming world. Its a gain plugin.
Current features:
peak rms level monitoring(with a reset button),
Gain slider with gain reduction indicator.
I've called it GAYN, its free.
Nice and simple, but not all DAWS make gain staging easy, so this is to help in those cases.
Ligma-Boolz Presents Gayn.png

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have a working copy of my first plugin, the "helloworld" of the plugin programming world. Its a gain plugin.
Current features:
peak rms level monitoring(with a reset button),
Gain slider with gain reduction indicator.
I've called it GAYN.
Nice and simple, but not all DAWS make gain staging easy, so this is to help in those cases.

Oh shit, nice! I didn't know you had something already. I'll check it out and let you know.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
its not QUITE ready, realised it needs to save state so it remembers where it was set when the daw was closed. This also means I can add automation. So there is that.
Yeah that's cool, I'll check it then do an in-depth video review and tell everyone it's an official release and it's FREE! I'll make sure to mention your name.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @2GooD Productions a sucker for puns, double entendres, parody and satire when it's good. I'm old enough to have a dirty mind.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You @2GooD Productions should have released this during Breast Cancer Awareness Month for the ladies who "rub their titties if they love Hip Hop" lol

I know nothing about plug-ins or the process of making them but any chance for an AU in the future
yes, been trying to get a virtual machine with osx on my laptop but its not working but Ive found an online way of compiling for mac. once its much more functional and worthy of a proper release I will create an au version too.

nikwen

ILLIEN
give me a few, Ill get a screen grabber and make a screen shot

@nikwen View attachment 6218

the grey bars are level meters for the left and right channels, with peak indicators.
Nice, man! Thanks for sharing the screenshot!

Looks like you've been working really hard at that. That's awesome. Looking forward to following your development story here.