gods article on the industry

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i just read the article that God wrote on the industry, and saw something i didn't realize. Don't get me wrong, we all know the state of hiphop and have opinions on it; but DAMN!! He was discussing the demographics of the mainstream audience and classified the masculenity of hiphop MOOKS and the femaltality side of hiphop MIDRIFFS. Which i fully agreed with.

So that brings us to the facts...

"MARKETING AND GETTING SIGNED TO A MAJOR
Korn, Staind, Eminem, Metallica, 50 Cent, most gangsta rap, Linkin Park, appeal to the MOOK. Most acts signed have to fit into this generic category that promotes anger, depression and violence, because that is what the MOOK has been psychologically profiled as by researchers."

And me.
A Creator.

I never expected to make a career out of what i do, i love it cause it keeps me positive. And I have never worked on concepts out of myself unless it was to get women... So obviosly this "industry" will never be a career platform outside of finding a nice wife. But the facts are fucking with me<--------------<

Black America is being played by the goverment. I am a 26 year old white kid from tulsa, oklahoma and GOT TO SAY THAT IT IS AMERICAS RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF IT'S PEOPLE. Or simplily stop calling itself the Worlds Leader. And i don't mean by attacking music or the industry. They are only the voice of the people. the 12-17 yr children. IT IS TIME THAT THE PEOPLE NEED TO STEP UP AND TAKE VOICE TO THE NORTH AMERICAN NATION AND ADRESS THE FUCKING FACT THAT WE NEED HELP. I smoke weed and drink, so naturally i would like these legal. But METH, HEROIN, COKE if you are addiacted and get pulled over with an 8ball then you get help. NOT PRISON. and finally FUCKING PUT OUT PRISON SYSTEM in the fucking history books, WHERE IT SHOULD BE. how many of you people realize that prison should be rehab, and our prison rehab is the same as it was 700 years ago.

--Michael Anderson
Quantumic@cox.net
FIGHT FOR FUCKING CHANGE
DONT LET THESE MOTHERFUCKERS STEER US INTO DEATH
WE NEED TO VOICE THE FUCKING TRUTH
AND SAFE THE NATION

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Powerful post. You are very passionate about what you believe in. Don't let that same passion eat you up inside. You might start letting your ideas on things that may be out of your control interfere with the things you enjoy life.

You are in the company of a few producers who are making or have already made the same realizations you have made.

Welcome to illmuzik.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
TRUE THAT iT iS AMERiCAS RESPoNSiBiLiTY To TAKE CARE oF iTS oWN, I NEVER UNDERSTOOD HoW THEY CoULD JUMP oVER ALL THE DoMESTiC PRoBLEMS AND SEND 87 BiLLioN To iRAQ.

BUT THEN U HAVE To FACToR iN THE iDEALS oF DEMoCRACY AND CApITALiSM.
DEMoCRACY iS A SYSTEM iN WHiCH WEALTH iS EQUALLY DiSTiBUTED To THE MASSES.BUT CAPiTALiSM iS BASED oN CLASSES AND PoVERTY. SoMEBoDY MUST HoLD THE WEALTH AND THERE MUST BE PoVERTY SoMEBoDY HAS To BE oN ToP AND SoMEBoDY HAS To BE BELoW. THEREFoRE CApITALiSM AND DEMoCRACY CANNoT Co EXiST.BUT WEVE BEEN TRYiN To MAKE iT HAPPEN foR HUNDREDS oF YEARS.
CiTY.