Greetings from Kimera & The Hangmen

Battle Points: 23
Just wanted to introduce myself here.. Im KIMERA THE HANGMAN aka ILLMINATI KILLVH - Im a beatmaker/rapper from Norway.. I have my group of US rappers I produce for and i also rap with them.. Im the leader of that group -called the Hangmen.. Looking to hook up and network.. and learn.. My beats are very different and unique, not much of the generic stuff here.. Best regards

Just wanted to introduce myself here.. Im KIMERA THE HANGMAN aka ILLMINATI KILLVH - Im a beatmaker/rapper from Norway.. I have my group of US rappers I produce for and i also rap with them.. Im the leader of that group -called the Hangmen.. Looking to hook up and network.. and learn.. My beats are very different and unique, not much of the generic stuff here.. Best regards
Hola Kimera. see you in the battles :cool:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @KimeraTheHangman, what style(s) of instrumentals do you produce, what is/are your rap style(s) and from a branding view you should rethink your group's name as in the 90s there was a Boston, MA rap group called the Hangman 3.

Battle Points: 23
Welcome @KimeraTheHangman, what style(s) of instrumentals do you produce, what is/are your rap style(s) and from a branding view you should rethink your group's name as in the 90s there was a Boston, MA rap group called the Hangman 3.
I produce non-generic instrumentals, mixing genres and i love to experiment.. My style is very dark when it comes to my rapping, but im developing, and incorporating new skills as i progress.. Thanks for the heads up with regards to Hangmen name!

members online