Guitar Players...

C

Carpe Diem

Would anybody who can play the guitar or Spanish guitar like to feature on one of my tracks?!?!

Im looking for somebody to play a few riffs and send them to me so i can use them...

Lookin for a Jedi Mind sorta style thing....

Holla...

Peace

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i don't play guitar... i don't play any instrument :p ( i know i suck ) but if you like to sample try to download some songs from Charo... she is a guitar player and she from spain :)

ill o.g.
well, i sure as shit can play guitar. And i sure as hell would be more than happy to play some strings on your track. Problem is, i have no electric guitar nor a mic to record my crappy, bent necked, bad intonation nylon either. :(
Sorry dog

C

Carpe Diem

Aight, cheers tho guys!!!

Any more artists anybody could name that i can sample from?!?!

C

Carpe Diem

^^^ Cool, ill send u some stuf soon...

Send me a PM so i dont forget...

Peace

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
i can play, i been looking to hook up on some tracks, since i dont have any equiptment anymore, i play my guitar alot......so if you want to send the beat and ill see what i can do with it. i am self taught and have alot of different styles, so just let me know.
ONE1

C

Carpe Diem

I was thinkin maybe that Riffs could be sent to me, and i make a beat around them...

Its cos i usually make the beat after ive laced the sample or melody, find it easier this way...

Is there anything you would want in return tho, apart from the album for free when it drops, and your name on the sleeve?!?!

Holla

Peace

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Carpe Diem said:
I was thinkin maybe that Riffs could be sent to me, and i make a beat around them...

Its cos i usually make the beat after ive laced the sample or melody, find it easier this way...

Is there anything you would want in return tho, apart from the album for free when it drops, and your name on the sleeve?!?!

Holla

Peace
i thought you already had a track that you wanted some guitar put too, thats cool though i'll come up with some stuff and send it to you, i dont want nothing in return, just my name out there, and to hear the finished product....i'll work on some stuff, if you don't like it just let me know so i can use it for something else....cuz i dont know if my style playing is what you r lookin for......peace

C

Carpe Diem

ViCeVerSE said:
i thought you already had a track that you wanted some guitar put too, thats cool though i'll come up with some stuff and send it to you, i dont want nothing in return, just my name out there, and to hear the finished product....i'll work on some stuff, if you don't like it just let me know so i can use it for something else....cuz i dont know if my style playing is what you r lookin for......peace

That cool man, ill def hit u with the finished product before the album drops...

My EMail add is abee_ukg@hotmail.com if u wanna send some bits to there...

Im lookin for anything nice really, but with enough changes/variations that i can change the beat a few times!!!

Peace!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
just give me a few weeks to come up with some stuff.....oh yeah...did you want finger picking or strumming? or both??

C

Carpe Diem

ViCeVerSE said:
just give me a few weeks to come up with some stuff.....oh yeah...did you want finger picking or strumming? or both??

Ummm...

Just send me a few bits of both ye, wateve u feel like at the time, im sure that ill be able to do sumin with it...

But could ya also let me know the BPM of what ya playing to??? Lookin for around 85-95 BPM

Thanks for this dude!!!

C

Carpe Diem

ViCeVerSE said:
sure man no problem..........do you have any beats online i can listen to??

Nothin online at the mo, had loadsa probs with the PC, crashed so i lost everything...

All my current beats are for an album so cant post them up, but ill make sumin soon just to show ya what i can do...

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Carpe Diem said:
Nothin online at the mo, had loadsa probs with the PC, crashed so i lost everything...

All my current beats are for an album so cant post them up, but ill make sumin soon just to show ya what i can do...
thats cool man im just curious to hear your style.

members online