Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
34815_2.jpg

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
why does he have eminem as a producer on that? didnt he listen to "the cross"? or any of the tracks he did on 8 mile? eminem is a horrendous producer.... (in my eys, yes, i know) .... and i dont get the trackmasters either. other than that, he has a solid group there (unless this is just promo b.s. from someone else...) if he really wants to do a black album, a retirement album, he should go dolo on every track. now THATS innovative (these days!!!) didnt he come close on The Blueprint? i think his only guest was Eminem.............. anyhow here i go again..... alright, i'll shut up now.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
first time seeing it -- his line up ain't bad at all

E

enfinite

CUT OUT SWIZZ JESUS CHRIST SWIZZ BEATZ THATS JUST BAD I MEAN THE FUCKIN KID STOLE BEATS FROM A CASIO THE KIDS GARBAGE O AND TRACKMASTERS THE LAST GREAT TRACK THEY HAD WAS IF I RULED THE WORLD AND THE MESSAGE BY NAS AND I TOHUGHT THEY WERE GENIUSES FOR THOSE 2 UNTIL I HEARD FRIENDS BY WHODINI AND THE STING TRACK THEY STOLE THE MESSAGE FROM . EMINEM IS NOT A PRODUCER POINT BLANK H BUYS BEATS AND MAKES MONEY OFF THEM SIMPLE AS THAT AND THEY STILL SUCK DJ QUIK IS AIGHT BUT HIS STYLE DONT MATCH I WOULD HAVE GONE WITH RICK ROCK OR BATTLECAT FOR A BAY AREA BEAT AND TIMBALAND WELL HE DONT REALLY DROP CLASSICS I MEAN NAME ME A SONG HE PRODUCED FOR SOMEONE IN 2001 BESIDES JAYZ OR SNOOP DOGG YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER CAN YOU CAUE NONE OF THEM WERE THAT BUT THEYRE TIGHT CLUB BEATS FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS HE NEEDED SOME MORE SKI AND PRIMO BEATS AND AN 88 KEYS BEAT AND A HI TEK AND PETE ROCK BEAT AND A QUESTLOVE BEAT I HEARD QUESTLOVE WAS HELPING HIM OUT IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE JAY TOOK HIS ADVICE ANYWAYS THATS MY LINE UP AND WUT HAPPENED TO A MARLEY MARL BEAT LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD DO HOW QUIKLY YALL FORGET HOLLA BACK

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
em doesnt sell his beats. he doesnt make money off them, interestingly enough. mabe thats why people want him for beats!!!! they can sell his name and not pay for the trak, and ouila!!!!! mo' money!!

B

BeatOff

Eminem? You mean
Jeff Bass
Luis Resto
Steve King ...... Those are the people who do everything I have no idea what eminem actually does.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
beatoff is right..em only fulfills certain producer qualities..such as getting everyone in the studio, sometimes laying drum tracks down,which he learned from dre, and sitting at the mixing board giving orders as to what he likes...basically the studio musicians a team of up to 6 guys who really make the track..not em..just look in the credits.

ill o.g.
Originally posted by hardboiled
beatoff is right..em only fulfills certain producer qualities..such as getting everyone in the studio, sometimes laying drum tracks down,which he learned from dre, and sitting at the mixing board giving orders as to what he likes...basically the studio musicians a team of up to 6 guys who really make the track..not em..just look in the credits.

How do you guys know what all these producers really contribute to the beats they put their names on? I honestly think you guys are just talking alot of shit, u probably read an article in a magazine and then assume 90% of what yuo say in your post. I may be completely wrong you may have some inside source that gives u the facts but if not keep your traps shut and don't bring these guys down.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
split, for one thing, i just read an interview with eminem, and i heard one last week on hot 97, and yes, he pretty much does just the drum programming, adn no, he doesnt play any instrument atll, he usually hums out what he wants to hear, much like dre. as far as a lot of us "just talking shit" well, from the last few posts i have seen from you, that seems to be all you do around here and it is always towards one of the members comments.

i'm not trying to get into an argument with you, but just kick back a little with the way you address people with your posts. we can all say whatever we want and have our opinions, regardless of how ignaorant they are and who thinks that they are right or wrong, but i think you begin to cross a line when you start talking to people the way that you do sometimes.

by the way... if you ever "make it", split, you will be debated in the same way, and people will have opinions, and some will be based on ignorance and some will have a grain of truth within them, and others may know more aout you than you know. it comes with the territory. i respect what you have to say and your views (not that it really makes a difference. it doesnt really matter what i, or anyone else thinks about it, unless your name is fade, copenhagen, pug, or vitaminman.......) all i'm saying is chill on how you adress people.

that being said, can we get back on topic now?

hm......... what is the topic, exactly?

i think that it will be worth some downloading time at least!!!!

ill o.g.
Thats cool that u did ur homework on me, I have different opinions and i voice them the way they are in my head I"m not going to chill on how i adress people bcuz theres no disrespect behind what i am saying and i don't think i should, if copenhangen and all them wanna kick me out they gotta do what they gotta do (i'm not tryin to look like a badass actin like i don't care what anyone thinks on this website so don't misinterpret) and please don't talk down to me I might look immature with my last posts or whatever, i kno that people would debate my shit too if i "made it" alls i wanted to kno was where u guys are getting your information on these producers and u showed me were u got it thats all u need to say so u coulda shut the fuck up right after ur first paragraph.
Oh yeah www.soundclick.com/bands/0/deadlykombination
theres my shit u can hear my voice on adventure and a few more judge me all u want i don't care I start out "u mite not like the way i talk" I made that beat too i made a ffew of these beats, ok i'll shut up now cuz i know i'm being annoying

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i wasnt talking down to you at all, and i never said that you were immature. noone said anything about cope or anyone kicking you off the site......why are you telling me i should have "shut up after the first paragraph"? i voiced my opinion just like you voiced yours. thee may not be disrespect behind your words in our mind, but you show blatant disrespect to what seems like everyone you talk to.... i didnt do any "homework" on you at all. it's not exactly hard to notice certain things, patterns of peoples posts and all.

so............................... whatever you say. talk how you want to talk, i guess it's really up to the mods to determine whats out of line and what isn't.

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by SpLitPerSonaliT
How do you guys know what all these producers really contribute to the beats they put their names on? I honestly think you guys are just talking alot of shit, u probably read an article in a magazine and then assume 90% of what yuo say in your post. I may be completely wrong you may have some inside source that gives u the facts but if not keep your traps shut and don't bring these guys down.

WTF are you babblin about, all you have to do is look at the credits of the songs Eminem's production name is slapped on. There's not hidden conspiracy, just open up any CD and take a look. Yes you are completly wrong so take your own advice "Shut your trap":laugh:

C

Copenhagen

Splitpersonalit, if you enjoy visiting the site, why do you want to address people the way you do and provoke them?

D

drew_petti

hahahahahaha

ya'll are killin me....hahaaha

so who really thinks that this is jay's lasy album?

"cant leave rap alone the game needs me".

he said it himself.

ski wouldve been live on this album.

:microwave