Headphones

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Hey, couldn't find a thread for headphones or at least a recent one.

Just got myself some Sony MDR 7506 headphones and just thought I'd shout about them. They are comfortable to wear but the sound is just so nice. For producing and in particularly mixing and mastering these are exceptional. Crisp and clear. Highly recommended if you're looking to get some new headphones.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah they're great. I bought my first pair in 1998 and they lasted 20 years! So I bought another pair.

I just don't like the wires sticking out the side so I'm careful but also the ear pads flake off after a while, but you can get replacements on Amazon.

hosie

ILLIEN
Cheers @Fade . Appreciate the info on the ear pads too. My last pair weren't great so the wire thing isn't really an issue for me.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
You might check this too, to up your mixing/mastering game.

hosie

ILLIEN
You might check this too, to up your mixing/mastering game.

Hey @DPrezd Beggar . Massive thanks for this. This is brilliant and every little helps when it comes to mixing and mastering. Last night I had my mix sounding really good and it did come out just about on point with a few tiny discrepancies on other listening devices. However I'm hoping this does the business. Thank you dude!