HELLO! Happy to be here

Battle Points: 27
Heya... Just want to intro myself... Im a beatmaker in London UK under the name AMBA... I collect vinyl and lean more towards making sampled Hip Hop traditional style. I look forward to meeting likeminded (or not likeminded) people and learn more...

PEACE

Please feel free to check out my youtube show that I do with my brother where we review vinyl and make beats on my MPC1000, Heres the latest ep-

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Battle Points: 27
Yo... well, my first involvement into Hip Hop culture was thru graffiti back in the 90s, but i was always striving to dabble into all of the 4 main elements (DJ, MC and Bboy)... I still paint (not so much illegaly anymore), I was an MC thru college and uni and released some vinyl with an independant label back in 2004/5 with my crew Infinite Potential and I was known as AMBA MC... Later as my MCing waned I bought an MPC offve my mate and started making beats... I was always into buying and collecting vinyl to spin or to sample or to archive... Ive been making beats ever since! Most recently one of my beats was featured on a famous UK MCs album here it is here-

.... I mainly showcase my music on my instagram @tarbooshRecords where me and my friend (another beatmaker/writer in the middle east FREZ) make beats and edit videos...

Heres a recent bit of graff ive done thats MPC related...
AMBAgraff1.jpg

Delta_Nine

F*** UR MIX
Heya... Just want to intro myself... Im a beatmaker in London UK under the name AMBA... I collect vinyl and lean more towards making sampled Hip Hop traditional style. I look forward to meeting likeminded (or not likeminded) people and learn more...

PEACE

Please feel free to check out my youtube show that I do with my brother where we review vinyl and make beats on my MPC1000, Heres the latest ep-

Yall check these kats out. Shits hilarious.