hello!!

litnil

i! I have a simple question...
and the question is about a MacBook Pro that I'm thinking of buying in the near future and I would like your opinion on this Mac if its good enough for beats producing. I'm just a beginner with a bit of knowledge but no practical experience. but i know i want to make hip hop beats.
so here are the spes for the MacBook Pro:

• Intel® Core™ i5 Quad-Core, 2.4 GHz
  • 13.3" Retina-screen with True Tone
  • Iris Plus Graphics 655, 256 GB SSD
  • 2019 with touch bar
and Btw im from Sweden so my English may not be 100% but i hope you can understand my quastion.

and the question is about a MacBook Pro that I'm thinking of buying in the near future and I would like your opinion on this Mac if its good enough for beats producing. I'm just a beginner with a bit of knowledge but no practical experience. but i know i want to make hip hop beats.

• 2019 with touch bar
and Btw im from Sweden so my English may not be 100% but i hope you can understand my quastion.
Welcome to Illmuzik my fiend! im not sure about all u said, i use my laptop i have since 8 years ago and it works pretty fine with fl studio :D

• 2019 with touch bar
fuck mac tho, windows 4life

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Get @litnil a refurbished mid 2015 MacBook Pro w/Retina 15" and start w/GarageBand before Logic as it's worth it

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
But is 250GB enough for beats producing?

Find a 1 or 2TB external SSD like Samsung T5 and you're set if you avoid SPAS aka Sample Pack Acquisition Syndrome

members online