Here on recommendation...

Beege

Actually looking for a producer (is this the right section?) as I was referred by OGBama from gearslutz.

Otherwise, what's up? Nice, clean site. Look forward to establishing myself here

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Beege and what is your musical journey?

Beege

Never been asked that before. Anyway, it's to establish myself in the rap game. Sounds cliche but it is what it is.

Beyond that, to become a better songwriter as well as a formidable audio engineer. It will take some time, I know, but I have it.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Drop @Beege the cliché and only do engineering if it intrigues you as best course of action is to master 1 thing as time is borrowed.

Beege

Wise words.

In due time, I plan on diving headfirst into the engineering realm. Already getting a taste through research and YT videos. Eventually I'd be able to earn a wage from it by catering to those looking for quality recording/mixing.

Regardless, appreciate your comments/feedback.

Actually looking for a producer (is this the right section?) as I was referred by OGBama from gearslutz.

Otherwise, what's up? Nice, clean site. Look forward to establishing myself here
i haven't read your intro yet, but im pretty sure bama brought u here ...
yup i was right. Welcome to the family bro!

Welcome to ill, I learned most of my craft here and on youtube and years and years of practicing what I learned. I now work as a mixing and recording engineer at my friends studio when needed so it worked out well in the end. Im still learning, Im always learning, maybe we can get some tips and tricks from each other.

members online