Hi all

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @MarissaCooper and what's your musical backstory? Hope you came because you really want to learn producing and are not a spammer in disguise.

Welcome @MarissaCooper and what's your musical backstory? Hope you came because you really want to learn producing and are not a spammer in disguise.
Ho @OGBama I'm Just a spammer, I do not understand your question..the fact Is I did not find nobody could give me any information about Logic Pro x course. We're italian guys and we're try to see wich Is the best way to learn how to use Logic Pro x to make good trap beat..do you know about some specific course for trap or hip hop? If not in Italy, in Usa could be good...I searched in the forum but did not find answers about this..I read the rules and It Is better not ask, I do not want to do anything wrong but I did not find any information about this

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
What @MarissaCooper are you using re: Logic Pro X e.g. do you have a MIDI controller as you'll need it and you're part of a duo or producers or are you a solo artist or producer? Try this lady at

Ho @OGBama I'm Just a spammer, I do not understand your question..the fact Is I did not find nobody could give me any information about Logic Pro x course. We're italian guys and we're try to see wich Is the best way to learn how to use Logic Pro x to make good trap beat..do you know about some specific course for trap or hip hop? If not in Italy, in Usa could be good...I searched in the forum but did not find answers about this..I read the rules and It Is better not ask, I do not want to do anything wrong but I did not find any information about this
its okay, you are free to ask questions. Just try to keep it specific to a relevant forum, if its a hardware question, ask in the hardware section, etc etc.
Being as you would like to learn about Logic just ask in the software forum.
While yes the rules are there and should be adhered to, we arent nazis. You can relax a little.

Also, check this out...