Hi everyone I'm 123studio

123studio

Musician, I opened the 123studio, my small Company, in 01/01/2020

I started Beatmaking in July 2021 on BeatStars

I don't just do rap, I also do Pop, Metal, Movie Music etc ...

I am all over the internet, mainly on YouTube

I work alone
I signed up here to see a bit of what others are doing
And maybe found some partnerships with other professionals

See you soon

Sebastien

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @123studio and what's your musical backstory? I'll tell you if no else has told or will tell you: If/when you work w/rappers work w/those who are not "hustlers who rap." This ethos is too far gone in Hip Hop and any other genre(s) but Hip Hop make it too obvious.

123studio

Welcome @123studio and what's your musical backstory? I'll tell you if no else has told or will tell you: If/when you work w/rappers work w/those who are not "hustlers who rap." This ethos is too far gone in Hip Hop and any other genre(s) but Hip Hop make it too obvious.
Thanks dude
I am a composer, 28 years ago I started the guitar
I play electric guitar, classical, piano, drums, a little bit of vocals
I have always been a MetalHead, I have done concerts etc ...
I stopped my job as an educator 2 years ago
And it was only there that I started to get interested in something other than Metal when I created my little 123studio, because I work with all kinds of Musicians in different styles
I don't know if the Rappers are "true" or "not true" I don't really take care of that, I work with whoever pays me to work ! This is my job ah !
Today I'm just as happy to compose Rock, Pop, RnB or Movie music
Here is my history

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @123studio a "dudette." Re: what I said about rappers is because stereotypes are real and where I am from and in (America) are used to justify how those who look like me (Black) get treated on a daily basis. But like I said if/when you work w/some find those who are progressive in their content.

What did you teach?

123studio

I'm @123studio a "dudette." Re: what I said about rappers is because stereotypes are real and where I am from and in (America) are used to justify how those who look like me (Black) get treated on a daily basis. But like I said if/when you work w/some find those who are progressive in their content.

What did you teach?
I am French, I don't understand English very well
and the google translator is not that great

"educator" in France means "social worker"
I have worked with different audiences, people in need, psychiatric illnesses, autistic people, etc ...

and the 123studio has African, Asian, American, European customers, of all colors I do not take care of that either in my company, I work with everyone

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

123studio

Welcome, a garden variety on this site. Also theres a few guitar players I believe that you can maybe link up with. Me, personally, the battles are where it's at. Peace, and hope to hear some stuff soon.
Thank you
I don't have time for "politics" or something like that
My only activity is the studio and the composition
We will see what I find on this forum, the future will tell me, or not
I will post a composition soon if I find out how to do it