Horror flics

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
yo who else is into horror flics??? fuck i love this shit. ever see serpent and the rainbow?? some voodoo movies based on a true story... summary, it's about zombification in haiti and some cat from america goes to see whats going down... anyways rent it. dope flic! dont forget to drink beforehand for added effects hahaha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah that's a pretty cool flick. I saw a preview for Thirteen Ghosts, it looks spooky.

I'm not really into straight up horror, excorcist type of movies, but I'm more into the 70's slasher movies. Or the new stuff like Scream. But Scream 2 and 3 made absolutely no sense at all.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
word... im into that weird shit... like zombi and all the dawn of the dead type ish.

N

Njoy

naw

Jason is DA MAN!

Attachments

• jason1.jpg
    jason1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 123

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Who are these Chumps?

Horror is where its at.... Problem is, actually finding sommething worth while.
Lots of garbage created nowadays, I cant believe what netflix will stock, some of it is so bad its good, but I have watched damn near every decent (and many not decent flix) ever created in the genre and it needs a boost.
The Asians def are the most original in this genre for the first half of this decade.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
some of the B horror cats are doing now adays is pathetic, just some dudes with a video camera and some movie maker effects. lol
I think its Platoon of the Dead that is so bad it becomes good, dudes went and got some toy storm trooper rifles and some WWI era gas masks for the Zombies...
OH it was bad.. Reeeaally bad.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I recently finished watching a Swedish television series titled "Riget" or "The Kingdom" in English. I suggest everyone to watch it, it's truly one of the greatest series I've seen in ages. It's about a hospital in Sweden where strange things happen. I'll post some more recommendations later.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I recently finished watching a Swedish television series titled "Riget" or "The Kingdom" in English. I suggest everyone to watch it, it's truly one of the greatest series I've seen in ages. It's about a hospital in Sweden where strange things happen. I'll post some more recommendations later.

The Kingdom is by Stephen King, I believe. I heard it was good.
I should list the Ass of horror flicks I recommend off my netflix page.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Stephen King's version was a re-make, I haven't seen it, but I heard mixed reviews. Still, I'd like to see it at some point! Get them reviews up Relic!

members online