How many beat boxers we got?

H

Henobeat

How many of us in here are beat boxers? Do u think beat boxen is a part of hip hop?

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
hell yea it's a part of hip hop. when you are at a party and outside by the keg or walking down the street or whatever, you're not gonna whip out an mpc...you don't need any equipment except a beatboxer and mc...aka beats and lyrics...there's been tons of fun nights with just that shit....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Beat boxin' is cool but every time I try it, I run out of breath real fast, LOL. But it should definitely be considered a part of Hip-Hop. It's no longer just the 4 elements...

C

Copenhagen

Personally, I'm wack at beatboxing...but listening to people like Rahzel and the Human Orchestra is mad. I love it.

B

bE@t Mr.ë?

YUP BEATBOXIN IS RAW I TRY I GOT 'DRUMZ N BASS N BEAT BOXIN THATS IT' ITS A HIP HOP ELEMENT THAT ISNT LISTED THERE ALOT OF ELEMENTS THAT ARENT LISTED I ONCE CAME UP WITH 5 MORE THAN THE USUAL I WAS HIGH BUT BEATBOXIN WAS ONE OF EM .*(HIP HOP IS WHAT WE LIVE KEEP IT IN MIND!!)

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
yeah i beat box -- that's how we used to cypher a lot back in the day -- and we still do sometimes now -- but we got tracks now too -- lol