How many of Yawl Blow Trees????

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joblack00

aight we all make beats on here or want to... but how many of yawl blow trees???

And if so what is your favorite thing to do after blowing????

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
What ever happend to being alcohol and drug free....I like the feeling of knowing what's going on around me I haven't smoked weed in5 years and haven't drank in almost 10....And this post is a perfect example of the saying ignorance is bliss

C

Copenhagen

I might take a a couple of lungs on someone's J once every year, that's it. After that, I usually eat everything in the fridge and go to sleep. I actually drank some beer yesterday but otherwise I hardly ever drink either...I'm quite satisfied with juice, soda and a clear mind.

J

joblack00

I mean to each is own...for now I like blowing...especially when I am stressed...I aint knocking you if you do but o well do you...

CamCreationz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Naw man. Drug free and proud. I've seen too many peoples lives ruined by drugs. I've never smoked in my life and I dont intend to.

When I was like 6 or 7 I visited some family in Jersey. I saw one of my mother's uncles who was dying of lung cancer due to smoking. Homecat was in a bed, with a hole in his throat, slime coming out of it, and he was still puffin on a cigarette. He died while we were visiting. Scared me to death. That left such an impact on me that I've never even considered picking up a cigarette. To me its the equivalent of eating a piece of shit...

I have friends who blow, and I've been around it many times. Some of them even make beats, and say when theyre high they come up wit some crazy shit. Thats great for them. I can do without it.

ill o.g.
After i smoke weed me and my friend go in the studio and record. Weed brings out an amazing vibe between us and the music, its like kicking down the filter in the brain so that all these wierd thoughts come into my head that i don't usually get when the music is playing. I have a love hate relationship with maryjane. I like being high in the studio just as much as i like being sober in the studio but its a totally different experience both ways. SO yeah being in the studio is probly my favorite activity under the influence besides jus chillin with my best friends watchin a movie and jokin around.
Most of you are saying stuff like "the music is my high" and that you don't need drugs and that is awesome. I smoke maybe twice a month, I don't NEED weed either to make a good beat or rap but I can say with all honesty that since i started smoking weed that has helped me become a more open minded person when i'm sober and i'm always high on life now. I can go on for hours but i'm gunna cut this one short.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
i've been bud-free for like 1.5 years now after being a head for 10 years -- and i can honestly say that i'm good without it anymore -- not knocking the chiefers -- cuz i used to get in the zone on my tracks like that -- but i feel much better now without doing it -- just a personal preference

O

OneNineBlock

well i come from vancouver bc, obviously i smoke dank best bud in tha world but im also young and shit so thaz also a factor but ya i only smoke blunts usually about a quarter ounce a day and shit smoke blunts and produce hip hop, and in response to the homie who sed alcohol and weed kill you, fuck it man you only live once might as well die smokin ya kno whut im saying

J

joblack00

yeah I generally blaze up on the weekends as a release from the world....there are like 4 versions of me and the weeded version is the one who will hear something and be like yo that would be an ill beat...Some of my best samples have been heard while I was high zonin...But I can never really sit down and produce a beat and arrange shit when I am high I just don't have the focus....Weed does hurt my production and I figure one day I will quit....But I usually rhyme while I'm am high and have my nigga come over to work on his album try n smut something then I pass out....but weed just shows me a different world that the 9-5 doesn't see....and I need that in order to go through a stressful work week or school....

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
A person that uses drugs to escpae the problems of reality does nothing but make matters worse because when you're not high you still have to deal with the problems

Originally posted by HaZwaiOh
dumb thread

I agree

J

joblack00

well I guess we are all drug abusers...lets see tylenol is a drug... asprin is a drug.... caffene is a drug.... so I guess the millions of americans who drink loads and loads of coffee are drug abusers.... lets not for get the nocitene fiends.... penecillin is a drug... I mean we are all abuers of something...and weed is another drug I choose to abuse...Like I said one day I will quit but for now a little hasheesh is fun for me....

When I am high I can tap into this creative resource that my sober mind may not get to or be aware of...Listening to music like one thing will strike me that before I would have surely overloaked.... Even when I am not high but smoked recently I tend to be more creative and relaxed.... I get all these vibes and ideas that my sober mind wold never be open to

And as far as problems I can deal with them straight up and always have...My reasoning and rationale is sharp so it's not like I am using the weed to solve my problems if that was the case I would be broke and homeless... I have never gone to my landloard saying I wasnt going to pay my rent because I bought weed instead or told my job I didnt want to come in because I was high...

anyways I will leave this one alone and continue on as I do...

for those who don't smoke or kicked the habit more power to ya... nothing wrong with a 100% sober mind!!!

O

OneNineBlock

i also think this is a stupid thread, but i been smokin weed since when i can remember, since gr 7 every single day since than now im in gr 13....prolly becuz i smoke hahahah but ya for me i cant concentrate on anything unless im high becuz if i dont smoke weed i get all edgy and shit, should quit one day but not any time soon cuz ide go crazy witout blunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online