'Human Trafficking' - InsideOutBeats

With greater awareness and films coming out portraying the levels of human trafficking, I made this beat to literally help spread awareness (Even on my tiny Youtube channel) . Every little helps but this shit seems to have been swept under the carpet when it comes to mainstream media hardly ever reporting on it.
Clearly there are many that don't want this blowing up in the global conscious awareness:

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
With greater awareness and films coming out portraying the levels of human trafficking, I made this beat to literally help spread awareness (Even on my tiny Youtube channel) . Every little helps but this shit seems to have been swept under the carpet when it comes to mainstream media hardly ever reporting on it.
Clearly there are many that don't want this blowing up in the global conscious awareness:

My favorite part is that guitar/synth that comes in around 0:45. I think there could be opportunities to make that feel more full, i.e. some more panning or layers. I wasn't too big of a fan of the bass line, I thought a lower sub-like bass vs. that "bubble" synth could bring out the lows, particularly since you have a kick that sounds to have solid mids/highs, but that's just my personal preference.

Overall solid beat man, good old/new feel!

And yes, great to raise more awareness. The mainstream media is just another puppet of the elites, that's why they don't cover anything. But I'll stop there to avoid any political talk, ha.