I cant beleive what Ive just seen advertised!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Whats funny is he took a pop at Soulja boi for disresepecting the pioneers, and hes disrespecting himself.
I know what you mean tho Steez, from when he played a cop it was pretty much over.
And then theres the oldskool breakdancing clips where he looks mighty feminine.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yeah, but Ice has been on the "whatever pays my mortgage tip" for a while..lol..

Agreed, I sorta have mixed feelings about the dude.. I guess he is still just "Hustlin" just on a diff level. He was a huge lyrical influence on me during the come up.

And then theres the oldskool breakdancing clips where he looks mighty feminine.

Problem is everybody damn near looked that way back then. The styles were kinda gayish that way lol... Ala Dre and lots of others you would have to look at the pics to see.. ESPECIALLY R&B during those days , everybody had they hair in curls and shit lol.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Problem is everybody damn near looked that way back then. The styles were kinda gayish that way lol... Ala Dre and lots of others you would have to look at the pics to see.. ESPECIALLY R&B during those days , everybody had they hair in curls and shit lol.

Oh hell yeah. I remember jamming to The Time, Starpoint, Midnight Star and Ready for the World. All them cats would look gay if they came out looking the way they used to at this day and age. LOL!

members online