I go by the name of TiSzY!

TiSzY

Hello

Just wanted to take some time to introduce myself.

My love for Hip Hop goes back to the mid 90's when I first heard Big, Jay, Nas, Pac and many of the legends in the game. Like many, I used to rap professionaly before moving into production. I remember spending countless nights in studios recording tracks and putting together a mixtape that end up being shelved and never came out plus things changed once I became a Dad, I stopped making music and I'm pretty sure that's been the issue for many of us here, although, I never left the music industry, I've always work with musicians behind-the-scene wether was making graphic work, music videos or photography.

Now lets fast forward 2 years ago, when I decided to give Logic Pro X a try. I've been studying the craft of beat-making and so far I've produced about 20-25 beats (Mostly Trap,Reggaeton & House). I know that's a small amount for most of the community of beat makers, but I prefer to take my time when I make music... ehhh and another issue i forgot to mention... I've been active duty in the U.S army for the last 6 years.

Anyways, that was a little bit about me.

I just launched my Youtube Channel and I've started to upload my mixed beats into Airbit. (Some of my beats down below)

If you guys have any input please don't hesitate to hit me up, I'm down to collab with anyone that could teach me something new.

Best Regards

TiSzY!

Hello

Just wanted to take some time to introduce myself.

My love for Hip Hop goes back to the mid 90's when I first heard Big, Jay, Nas, Pac and many of the legends in the game. Like many, I used to rap professionaly before moving into production. I remember spending countless nights in studios recording tracks and putting together a mixtape that end up being shelved and never came out plus things changed once I became a Dad, I stopped making music and I'm pretty sure that's been the issue for many of us here, although, I never left the music industry, I've always work with musicians behind-the-scene wether was making graphic work, music videos or photography.

Now lets fast forward 2 years ago, when I decided to give Logic Pro X a try. I've been studying the craft of beat-making and so far I've produced about 20-25 beats (Mostly Trap,Reggaeton & House). I know that's a small amount for most of the community of beat makers, but I prefer to take my time when I make music... ehhh and another issue i forgot to mention... I've been active duty in the U.S army for the last 6 years.

Anyways, that was a little bit about me.

I just launched my Youtube Channel and I've started to upload my mixed beats into Airbit. (Some of my beats down below)

If you guys have any input please don't hesitate to hit me up, I'm down to collab with anyone that could teach me something new.

Best Regards

TiSzY!

Welcome to the Family brother ... can we hear a track from the old mixtape ?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @TiSzY and another military musician you may wanna work with is @EsquireMusic111 and @TaylorV and I want to hear your rap work as that's my sole domain.

Man, I wish i had those tracks with me, My producer friend still has them, one day i'll post them and let you guys know lol.
man if u became a big rapper one day, those old tracks would be invaluable

members online