I Got A Questions About Hooking Up Monitors......

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I Go The Krk Rokit-5's........the Problem Is That I Am Trying To Use The Monitors For Both My Computer And Fantom..........i Have The 1/4 Jack In The Monitors With A Split At The End Of Them ( To Recieve 2 1/4 Inputs)---these Inputs Are Coming From The Computer And The Workstation........problem Is, It Seems That The Speaker Will Only Let The Computer Sound Thru.....and It Won't Let The Workstation Sound Come Thru, Only When The Computer Is Off Will The Monitors Allow The Fantoms Sound To Come Thru.......any Suggestions On How I Can Keep Em Both Hooked Up....and Allow The Sound To Flow Thru Them With Having To Turn My Comp Off??????????? Thanks In Advance.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
My guess is tha Rokits arent made to recieve an audio signal that way, or else they would have a dual jack in tha back?
You probably have to route your workstation into your computers soundcard first so that everythings coming out your computers audio signal in the end.

My educated guess....

STEEZ

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
DueceMade Ent. said:
My guess is tha Rokits arent made to recieve an audio signal that way, or else they would have a dual jack in tha back?
You probably have to route your workstation into your computers soundcard first so that everythings coming out your computers audio signal in the end.

My educated guess....

STEEZ

goof looks steez...gotta c wut the deal is whe i get home...work sux...lol...holla

C

Copenhagen

DJFANTOM said:
or hook every thing to a external mixer and hook that to ur monitors... alil cheap 1.

That would be my suggestion too. I think that's the best way.

members online