"I have every record ever made" peep this dude

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah ok I think he has all the pop records but there is no way he has every song made, just no way, there are way too many local cuts that were made in small markets and only pressed up for short release and genres that only have small following, so he has a lot but I doubt every album and every song pressed up...LOL...but the rain man shit with him picking the songs thats crazy...

O

open mind

damn! dude is crazy.he has crazy powers in his hands lol.mothafucka is like a superhero to me or sumtin. SUPER VINYL MAN a.k.a. DISKUS-MAN or sumtin HAHAAHAH. he kills dudes by throwing his RECORDS!!!! and we all cry while he destroys all this future sample hits.lmfao

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
he could open a store, and EVERYONE plus they moms will be there. all u guys would be takin plane and bus rides to his store, while im lurkin in the bushes jackin all yawll wit the truck runnin...haha

he needs a record shop.... with bushes :lol:

da relic

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
old skool backpacker...probably no life whatsoever lol

" It is unbelievable that you have a gf " HA!

I believe a collector that holds a copy of deep throat is a true collector, this dude just collects vinyl like an asperger obsessed with vinyl. Drop 200 records on the floor and he counts how many artist are there...

F

fillip

trebeatz said:
whens he gonna start makin beats
haha

My favorite part was the look on his face when he said "you can name a letter and I can tell you how many bands start with that letter." his expression was so serious.

members online