i hope this doesn't become embarrassing when i'm older

Dont put off until tomorrow what you can do today, keep doing it, put the work in and get better through experience, just like with the music, so by the time you are 27, you have made the mistakes and grown and developed your style to better express whatever you wanted to say.

Id say go full Madlib and have a whole set of alter ego characters to just fuck around with, at least then you can hide behind the characters and minimise the shame. If I ever get a mic Ill probably do the alter ego characters myself.
I 100% agree. I'll DEFINITELY Keep writing & performing & producing &... (this track is maybe like the 7th or 8th track I've "released". our friend group decided to become a hip hop band and hoodpotify is actually bumping our shit nonstop (this one being our biggest "hit" so far). we don't go any further than local tho because one of us is trying to become a lawyer and it might ruin his career. the rest aren't that eager to be famous n shit either cuz each of us has some sort of un-busted criminal record and fuck getting arrested over music lmfao. but yee we've done a lot, this is just the first one I put out on yt for the fuck of it.) I just don't think I'll be releasing much as "me", or at least releasing/marketing anything that seriously.

I didn't know madlib had alter egos n stuff, I'll need to study that. I'm defo goin after that sorta vision tho. been invested in creating some alternative type of thing and actually tryna market it as professionally as I could lately. I even produced/written 4.5 tracks for their debut project so far (this being one of them, except without the billie eilish I just added that for the battle). not sure how I'll start it up but I'm starting to get serious about it.

Please don’t create a virtual character as I’ma be on the frontlines fighting the good fight against these bitch-ass A.I. trying to squeeze the humanity outta music, fuck A.I. and please @Armani don’t wait until 27 as you don’t want to join that club!
lol nahhhh I didn't say it's gonna be AI, just characters who aren't necessarily me. you somehow gotta cope with your A.I.ophobia tho. like it or not, it's coming and there's gonna be some sex. I personally don't like to be the one getting fucked when that day really arrives.

Last edited:
Yeah @Armani this is dope all round!!! Beat is great, vibe and head nodder love the change @1.34!
Flow sound great and feeling the creativity and depth of the lyrics.

“Even your blood homies start acting up,
Every frog started singing for me”

“Gave up the honey for the sting” nice proverbs.

Keep these coming young man!