I somehow found my way into a hollywood article!!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You got lucky it was not your typical Armani stuff they picked : "Y'all mothafuckas deaf or sum shit? Yeezy is a godamn poet WTF y'all brainwashed bitches yappin' earrappin' me with y'all bullshit, need re-brainwashing 'till you nosebleed your gigantic asses off!"
lmfao

You got lucky it was not your typical Armani stuff they picked : "Y'all mothafuckas deaf or sum shit? Yeezy is a godamn poet WTF y'all brainwashed bitches yappin' earrappin' me with y'all bullshit, need re-brainwashing 'till you nosebleed your gigantic asses off!"
Man that impression was so good, I'm starting to consider retiring from being Armani so you can takeover.

You got lucky it was not your typical Armani stuff they picked
this part is really true tho. that time I made paloma faith so mad that she responded to my comment like 4 times...

That shit should've gotten me in jail lmao

SHOW. ME. BRUHHHH
Screenshot_2020-05-28-03-06-22.png
Screenshot_2020-05-28-03-07-32.png

By "he" I meant the police officer... Anyway, that comment got like 50 replies, 2 were from paloma, then she stayed up late just to do a 45 line comment on her own post about "These imbeciles denying racism..."

That day was one of the best days of my life. I always LOVED her stuff :D :D

I love her new album, but I'd LOVE to know which track was she working on tomorrow of that day, cuz she was Maaaaaaad mad. :D see, I'm indirectly in her album. as influencer & inspiration...

Maybe she just went, took a dump and forgot you even existed...
I mean, yeah she was mad but maybe she's just crazy... how can you judge so easily.

Nah seriously, I had to google her... never heard her name before today.
First off, LOL
Second off, Really????

dude you need to see this. she legit the most underrated musician to ever exist.

Maybe she just went, took a dump and forgot you even existed...
Also that's impossible. she's too cute and tiny to take a dump. I mean look...
NINTCHDBPICT000496007243.jpg

she's like 4'9. a dump is at least 3 miles long. at least where I live.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
First off, LOL
Second off, Really????

dude you need to see this. she legit the most underrated musician to ever exist.

It's really the kind of music I'm absolutely not sensitive to... but, it's fine... I saw her figures on Spotify... people seem to like her music. I must be wired different... it's okay.

It's really the kind of music I'm absolutely not sensitive to... but, it's fine... I saw her figures on Spotify... people seem to like her music. I must be wired different... it's okay.
You shall pay for this...

members online