I wanna go serious in the beatmaking...

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
Hello guys..

First, i wanna say sorry for being inactive the previous few months, it was because i got new job and didnt have so much free time cause of sleeping and traveling (i work around 80km away from home).

After a 2-3 years of just sampling and learning how to make dope beat, and after making some beats that can go together in an beattape, i think im ready to go serious for production, and i wanna ask you to help me with some dope free vst plugins (that are working with fl studio) that can help me with mixing and mastering..
For now i've been using the default fl plugins, but now im feeling that something is missing..

Thanks in advance, and i hope i'll be active as i was before!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome back @Kod4R and you also may want to find someone who can separately mix and master.

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
Yo, sorry again for my late reply here, i wasnt able to get on my pc cause of justified reasons, but here i am now..
So, @Fade thank you for the article bro, there are really too much vst's and i really cant decide with ones to download..
Also, @OGBama yes, that's a good choice bro, but personally i wanna know how to mix and master for some future projects.. for the beattape i have one friend who can and i think will help me, also, few days ago i sat and talked with two of the best macedonian producers (DJ Goce SAF and Bruce (from Green Out/Legijata), and i am really excited about what they told me, and how they explained me the mix/master things..
So, thank you for your replies here, it means me a lot.. PEACE!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

members online