I Was in The Black Eyed Peas. Then I Quit. | 'Almost Famous' by Op-Docs

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Their first album is the only one I really enjoyed. But then I found out how heavily they sampled lol it was ridiculous.

Fergie came in and they went all Pop so it was a big turnoff.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
Will. i. am is a prime example of a man purposefully putting out garbage music despite being talented. His skill is present in his first album, but also somewhat in some of his side projects and production jobs while his group was big. However, seeing how gloomy and boring pop music's been since the world ended in 2012, I kind of miss the dumb electronic party music like "Boom Boom Pow".

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yea that group used to be amazing. Then they starting putting out garbage like “tonight’s gonna be a good good night “ can’t fault an artist for getting a paycheck but damn that ones rough.
Thanks for saying the name of that song. Now the song is stuck in my head after years of not being in there!
Will. i. am is a prime example of a man purposefully putting out garbage music despite being talented. His skill is present in his first album, but also somewhat in some of his side projects and production jobs while his group was big. However, seeing how gloomy and boring pop music's been since the world ended in 2012, I kind of miss the dumb electronic party music like "Boom Boom Pow".
Spot on. It's messed up to see him throw away talent like that. I liked his first solo album though. But then all the popness popped in.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Okay that will do LOL. I gots some readin' to do here!

billy crystal yee haw GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL what a douchebag.

"You can't steal if you credited somebody," explained will.i.am.

The Daft Punk one is a complete ripoff and he didn't even ask them!

members online