ILL Battle Report - Episode #3

@Memento Beats @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS , another great show. And exercise is my way I get ideas for music..i have a workout facility in my garage, punching and kicking the bag is good an then treadmill and weights..and 15 mins of meditation every morning...SiRe your beats are dope all I did was make a fight beat... it's something @Fade said in the rules..so when people vote they vote for the more aggressive beats...so my beat wasn't better it was just more aggressive...but thanks for the compliment

@Memento Beats @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS SiRe your beats are dope all I did was make a fight beat... it's something @Fade said in the rules..so when people vote they vote for the more aggressive beats...so my beat wasn't better it was just more aggressive...but thanks for the compliment

Thats true in the battles, but not always. I went aggressive for all my beats in the last warzone, but was still beaten by a well executed boom bap beat.
Now if you can do aggressive and boom bap, then its a win win

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Im old... too late to save me @Memento Beats ... 1 foot in the grave and a hand on my midi controller :p

Just kidding my work is a workout so Im good. Nice show brother, enjoyed listening.. didnt even cut it short.

members online

No members online now.