I'm selling ILLMUZIK to Elon Musk

Audiobellum

Beatmaker
Oh my. People are panicking on Twitter; claiming that the platform is going to crash our something. Like I'm just hoping that they're all wrong. I'll be building a following on that website and I don't want to see it all go down to waste. If the ship goes down, I'll just have to rebuild on an alternative platform. Luckily for me, I'm already and a twitter alternative and (even though my following is significantly lower) some of the people I know on Twitter managed to bring their larger following with 'em ;I'm talking about Mastodon.
In theory, it should be harder for me to rebuild on Mastodon since they're less people there. However, I think I'll still have a chance since I already know people there who have a significantly larger following; it's like we're tightly locked in together.
Oh wait. This is suppose to be about Elon Musk buying this website. Hmm...Honestly, I won't care. As long as he doesn't fire you; all is well.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
does this mean Dprezd is getting unbanned? :LOL:
Who?
how much for?
I can't say just yet, I signed an NDA.
Oh my. People are panicking on Twitter; claiming that the platform is going to crash our something. Like I'm just hoping that they're all wrong. I'll be building a following on that website and I don't want to see it all go down to waste. If the ship goes down, I'll just have to rebuild on an alternative platform. Luckily for me, I'm already and a twitter alternative and (even though my following is significantly lower) some of the people I know on Twitter managed to bring their larger following with 'em ;I'm talking about Mastodon.
In theory, it should be harder for me to rebuild on Mastodon since they're less people there. However, I think I'll still have a chance since I already know people there who have a significantly larger following; it's like we're tightly locked in together.
Oh wait. This is suppose to be about Elon Musk buying this website. Hmm...Honestly, I won't care. As long as he doesn't fire you; all is well.
People are panicking but what will most likely happen is eventually he'll sell it at a fraction of the cost and dump it, then it will go back to what it was. Unless Elon wants to spend many years trying to keep people coming back.
Well if illmuzik is worth 1 million I bet he would pay at least 10 million for it…
If IllMuzik is worth 1 million I'd be retired!

members online