In which I introduce myself

Yo, nice to meet you all. I'm beginning my music production journey. I posted a thread on Gearslutz asking for some help and I was sent here by u/boombapdame. As soon as I start finishing tracks I'll put them up here, I hope you guys are willing to give me some feedback!

Yo, nice to meet you all. I'm beginning my music production journey. I posted a thread on Gearslutz asking for some help and I was sent here by u/boombapdame. As soon as I start finishing tracks I'll put them up here, I hope you guys are willing to give me some feedback!
Welcome to the ill my guy, yea she's @OGBama she brings a lot of people here. check the showcase out for feedback. https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showcase.11/
btw tell me a bit about yourself

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Last edited:
I'm 25, and I'm from Portugal, I've been a musician for a decade, and am able to play the piano pretty proficiently and a bit of guitar and bass!
@lostthoughts Dude you didn't tell me ur from tha portugallo! I have a Portuguese friend and he taught me a lot of bullshit about y'all. Que pasa?

I'm 25, and I'm from Portugal, I've been a musician for a decade, and am able to play the piano pretty proficiently and a bit of guitar and bass!
dude you are 5 steps above other producers. that shit is a huge bonus.

Yeah they're similar to each other. My thing right now is figuring out the ins and outs of the DAW (Ableton), mixing and making drums actually sound somewhat realistic.
You're stuck in the same hole as I'm in brother. My drums suck when I wanna make them real! I usually do a heavy high pass and distortion to cover the shit up.

You're stuck in the same hole as I'm in brother. My drums suck when I wanna make them real! I usually do a heavy high pass and distortion to cover the shit up.
Dude, the other day I was trying to reproduce the drums from Gnarls Barkley 'Crazy', even with swing I couldn't get it right.

members online