introducing myself

T

Tom

Just found this website last night as I was browsing through trying to find what the standard of wannabe hip-hop artists is like. Anyway, I'm coming over to Massachusetts from England next week and I can't wait. I might be into a different kind of hip-hop to most of you but it would be interesting to find out what the American people think of their own hip-hop scene at the moment. By their hip-hop scene, I mean THE hip-hop scene. Lets face it, no one can do it better than the Americans!!

Anyway, I'll quit the arse-licking! Is this deemed as being vulgar?? arse licking I mean.

Is Fade anywhere around as I applied to do some writing and got a nice reply. Cheers.

Right, write.
tom:confused:

T

Tom

Got it. Coming over to the US because I want to get away from England. My girlfriend was born in California and has relatives in Massacchusetts, which is where we are staying. I have been making music for a short while and am ambitious. Knowing what people are like in this country I anticipate getting absolutely nowhere as far as gaining experience in studios etc. Whereas I have had a great deal of positive responses from studios in Massachusetts, I know that I wouldnt have even got a reply from ones over here. Plus I am interested in achieving certain sounds that I have only heard from the likes of tribe called quest, the pharcyde etc. We fancy being in the sun for longer than the two weeks we get over here. etc etc.
I'm coming over on the 11th. Can you give me anymore details about the possibility of doing some writing. I take it Illmuzik is just a website and not a magazine aswell.

Tom