introducing myself

deraju

Battle Points: 1
Hello there, I'm Deraju.

My name comes from a pun in french. I'm not sure if it's a definitive name, but I sticked to it soo long it kind of feels natural now.

I'm a hobby producer from Montreal. I do hip hop, trap, lofi and other genres revolving around electronic music. I also do acoustic stuff. As a matter of fact, I'm guitarist in a garage band named Head of a Giant. We do melodic / prog metal music, though we're not super active as of 2020.

Hope you folks are well, and remember to wear a mask!

Cheers

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @deraju and if you play guitar utilize it in your production and how long have you been playing and what type e.g. acoustic, electric, bass, etc.?

deraju

Battle Points: 1
Welcome @deraju and if you play guitar utilize it in your production and how long have you been playing and what type e.g. acoustic, electric, bass, etc.?

Hey @OGBama ! I've been playing mostly electric guitar for about 11 years now! I play on a Schecter Damien elite 7 strings. I actually use it in my beats sometime, but less than I used to, since I don't have that much gear right now ! Also, I concentrate on sound design these days.

members online