introduckshun

A

airplay

hello everyone, i'm airplay and i live in maine. i'm 19 and i've been producing and djing since january. i've always loved hip hop music and have actually been on the scene since 1999 helping my 18 year old cousin gain exposure as an MC (obstikalz). when i'm not making beats or spinning records i listen to music. my favorites at the moment are (in no particular order): rjd2, atmosphere, sage francis, dj shadow, the entire def jux crew, eyedea, brother ali, pete rock, jurassic 5, wu-tang, and more. some people may say my shit is wack and not like it but i know a lot of heads from around my parts that dig my kind of ish so back off i do it for myself. if you don't like my music make your own and listen to that. but anyway nice to meet y'all.

stay up

C

CaptainCommando

It's cool my stuff is "whack" too but forget 'em all just have fun.

Rob-Les

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
YO!! Big ups to everyone. I am new myself and wanted to officially introduce myself. Am Rob-Les from Jersey City, NJ aka Chilltown. Been a fan of rap and part of the culture since early 80's...yeah am old! I produce as a hobby and really don't do any beats for anyone in particular. I just love doing it and it brings me peace and satisfaction. I started making beats around 4 years ago and just kept going from there. Anyway, looking forward to putting up some beats for the contest as well as learning from the peeps here.

One!

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
rob-les -- you should start your own thread and introduce yourself :) -- and welcome to the site airplay -- i'm new also

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Air play and Captin Commando everyone that starts out producing stuff is whack it takes time to put out hot shit just keep at it

members online