Introduction - Greeting Everyone!

baeseulgi

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well, my name is Harumi but I produce under the name yinyang on both soundcloud and youtube. I am 20 years old and I am from and currently living and studying in Japan. I have also lived in England for most of my life so don’t hesitate to talk if you want to discuss British things lol. People also call me Seulgi or Linh (pronounced Lin) so you can call me that if you want, whichever is more comfortable for you to pronounce. My mom wanted me to have multiple names for some reason. I am half Korean and half Japanese which explains the multiple name situation.

I started producing at the start of this year really because my friend recommended I do it so I made it part of my New Years resolution. My hobbies are reading, drawing, math, science, cooking and sports. I am also a huge car nerd and enthusiast. I also am fluent in Japanese, Spanish, English, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, and currently learning Russian and Arabic as part of my studies, so hopefully I can make many international friends as well!

I also play some instruments, namely, piano (my first instrument), flute, guitar (started learning recently as part of my course) trumpet, cello, clarinet, French horn, bass, violin, saxophone, and drums. I also study pure and applied math, economics, and engineering, in addition to music so if I do not reply for a while or leave you on read please do not be too annoyed; I am likely just very busy and I am approaching the Spring term and it gets really busy.

Also, if I talk too much please let me know, I have a tendency to go on and on about topics I am interested in

Thanks again for having me here! I wish you all good tidings especially for Christmas and the New Year!

Last edited:

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well, my name is Harumi but I produce under the name yinyang on both soundcloud and youtube. I am 20 years old and I am from and currently living and studying in Japan. I have also lived in England for most of my life so don’t hesitate to talk if you want to discuss British things lol. People also call me Seulgi or Linh (pronounced Lin) so you can call me that if you want, whichever is more comfortable for you to pronounce. My mom wanted me to have multiple names for some reason. I am half Korean and half Japanese which explains the multiple name situation.

I started producing at the start of this year really because my friend recommended I do it so I made it part of my New Years resolution. My hobbies are reading, drawing, math, science, cooking and sports. I am also a huge car nerd and enthusiast. I also am fluent in Japanese, Spanish, English, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, and currently learning Russian and Arabic as part of my studies, so hopefully I can make many international friends as well!

I also play some instruments, namely, piano (my first instrument), flute, guitar (started learning recently as part of my course) trumpet, cello, clarinet, French horn, bass, violin, saxophone, and drums. I also study pure and applied math, economics, and engineering, in addition to music so if I do not reply for a while or leave you on read please do not be too annoyed; I am likely just very busy and I am approaching the Spring term and it gets really busy.

Also, if I talk too much please let me know, I have a tendency to go on and on about topics I am interested in

Thanks again for having me here! I wish you all good tidings especially for Christmas and the New Year!
Welcome to the ill!

Japan is a beautiful country, big fan of both Kyoto and Tokyo! Where in Japan do you live?