Introduction \ Webspace needed

A

aminimity

:barf:
Sup, I just joined today. If anyone wants to talk about beats or give me hand with some free webspace to post beats at. it would be very helpful.

no herbs.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

I'll second that! I couldn't believe how much easier, faster and more efficient Soundclick was than MP3.com, for both the artist and users wanting to hear tracks.

Nick

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
mp3.com is horrible .... and not a free service any more

If you have a DSL (or better) connection , Soundclick is a viable option ... the inferface is excellent...
If not , get an angelfire or geocities account , space is somewhat limited with these two, but you'll be able to store real media files pretty easily.

peace,

PHIL

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
i totally agree i was trying to put my stuff on mp3 but couldn't really fiqure it out, soundcick is really easy to use and access.

C

Copenhagen

I know that Geocities, and I also think Angelfire, do not allow redirecting, which means that everytime you post a link, people have to copy it into their browser and can't just press the link, and some also have limited visits, meaning that if e.g. you have had 10 visitors, then your site will be offline until the next day...Soundclick is therefore your best bet.

Welcome to the site.

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
dmusic.com is pretty simple and fast to use too