Introduction

A

Atlas

Hello everyone. My names maximilian

Im really all about the music so ill put some parts of what I wrote to the administrators in the registering page for everyone to see:

fan of (hip hop) MF Doom, Madlib, Wutang Clan, Rakim, Nas, Dr. Dre, Bone thugs n' Harmony, Mos Def & Common some UK hip hop (ex: Klashnekoff)

Reggae : Israel Vibration, Mighty Diamonds, Gregory Isaacs, Al Campbell, Damian Marley, Burning Spear, Lee Scratch Perry, Augustus Pablo and the Abyssinians

Im originally a rapper + ghostwriter and started working on beats with my friend so that I could have my own beats to rap over.

Anyway im hear to learn and contribute to the music. peace.

maximilian

A

Atlas

5th Sequence said:
What up Atlas, welcome to illmuzik.

Where are you from?

yeh completely mixed... originally from NY moved to London 15 years ago, got swiss blood and blood from michigan.

commin back to NY in a year but gonna be in France for a year before that.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Atlas said:
yeh completely mixed... originally from NY moved to London 15 years ago, got swiss blood and blood from michigan.

commin back to NY in a year but gonna be in France for a year before that.

I knew it, hence your name, I dont think there's a lot of european places where they name their kids maximilian. He was a king/kaiser something ?!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hello man. Good to see some new blood, and a rapper to boot. There's not so many of those around here.

All the best and enjoy your stay

members online