Introduction...

THECLD

Cheers everybody,

I've been looking for a nice place to connect with other artists / talk about beats and all the things that are related to this topic and I'm glad I've finally found this site ;). It seems like a nice place to stay.

I started as a kid on Fruity Loops and now I'm on Ableton Live. Few months ago I decided to try selling my beats online (earlier I've sold beats only locally) - it'd be dope if I could gain some knowledge here about that. I'd also love to get some feedback on my beats & website. I think that I know quite a lot about Ableton Live so I hope that I'll be able to maybe help someone with that;).

Peace!

THECLD

Hey what's up, welcome to the ILL! Do you find the beat selling market difficult?

Thanks for the welcome, yup for me it's kinda hard - or maybe my beats just suck ;)

Welcome @THECLD.

I have recently joined myself but must say this place is a cool hangout and has some great articles, go through them all when you have time and you'll find some gems.

Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll check them out;)

T

TagYourBeats

Welcome to the family!

Your website is awesome - I love how plain and crisp it is. Definitely memorable.

I started out with Fruity Loops, but I'm still with FL Studio. Is Ableton easy to transition to?

THECLD

Welcome to the family!

Your website is awesome - I love how plain and crisp it is. Definitely memorable.

I'm glad that you like it, thanks for your opinion :).

I started out with Fruity Loops, but I'm still with FL Studio. Is Ableton easy to transition to?

You'll love it or hate it. Ableton is not easy nor hard - it's different that most DAWs. When I've opened it for the first time I didn't like it but after few months I fell in love with it. You should just download the trial version and try to make some music in it IMHO. You could then watch some tutorials on YT or even ask me and I'll try to explain it to you. Only you can decide if it's for you or not :).

Cheers!

members online