Introduction

Hello Erybody,
I go by Watters on the Beat. I am a 25 year old producer from Pittsburgh Pa. USA. I am going on 11 years of making Music consistantly. My main focus is Hip-Hop, Rap, and R&B. My main influences are Dj Screw, J Dilla, and Kanye West. I love to sample more than anything. My favorite programs are FL, StudioOne, and Reason. My favorite plug in companys are Waves, NI, and Izotopes. I have recently been blessed to work with Javon Gant, a grammy nominated mix engineer from the DC area. He help mix my most recently produced project titled TSA featuring my good friends and Recording Artist Real Live Blue & Emery. I am currently producing 2 more projects that I hope to release at the end of this summer. I am excided to join the IllMuzik community and look forward to meeting new people who share the same passion for music.

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Watters on the and you should feel blessed that you have done/are doing what producers, if they choose, are to do: get a mix engineer and an artist in their corner.

Hello Erybody,
I go by Watters on the Beat. I am a 25 year old producer from Pittsburgh Pa. USA. I am going on 11 years of making Music consistantly. My main focus is Hip-Hop, Rap, and R&B. My main influences are Dj Screw, J Dilla, and Kanye West. I love to sample more than anything. My favorite programs are FL, StudioOne, and Reason. My favorite plug in companys are Waves, NI, and Izotopes. I have recently been blessed to work with Javon Gant, a grammy nominated mix engineer from the DC area. He help mix my most recently produced project titled TSA featuring my good friends and Recording Artist Real Live Blue & Emery. I am currently producing 2 more projects that I hope to release at the end of this summer. I am excided to join the IllMuzik community and look forward to meeting new people who share the same passion for music.
Niice man, cant wait to hear your beats! and im being honest, not just trying to fill the post or some shit, i actually want to hear your beats. Welcome to the Family!

members online