Introduction

Leot Beats

Battle Points: 1
Hi guys I'm Leot, a 18 years old beatmaker from Italy. I started playing the guitar when I was 10, and loved music ever since!
I played in a band, but we broke up some years ago. From that moment I decided I wanted to make music on my own, and that's when I discovered FL Studio. I made my first beats back in 2018, so not so long ago, but I fell in love with the process and the emotions that making a good beat can give you!
I'm really looking forward to extend my knowledge on the subject on this forum, and to meet producers and beatmakerswho share the same love as me for music!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Leot Beats and don’t quit playing guitar as it can be a dope instrument for composing and for FL tips ask @slimegreenbeats

Hi guys I'm Leot, a 18 years old beatmaker from Italy. I started playing the guitar when I was 10, and loved music ever since!
I played in a band, but we broke up some years ago. From that moment I decided I wanted to make music on my own, and that's when I discovered FL Studio. I made my first beats back in 2018, so not so long ago, but I fell in love with the process and the emotions that making a good beat can give you!
I'm really looking forward to extend my knowledge on the subject on this forum, and to meet producers and beatmakerswho share the same love as me for music!
This is the place to be for that, welcome, plenty of resources here.