Irritating moments..

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Yo, what is it with people ask me questions when i have my headphones on?? im on the bus or walkin down the street. and these people start talking to me. i have to stop my tape take my phones off and answer there fucking quesitons. i say were targets man.in a rioom full of people id still be asked questions. people have no clue..

AHHHH ohya on another note, Fade you know the new buses with tehre long ass side mirrors??? one of em knocked my head phones off! HAHHAA fuck i was walking and a bus whacked my phones off, i though someone was trying to rob me. hahaaaha close call.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL!!! Oh man that's so true. First off with the headphones, I too have that problem. This one place I used to work at, I would wear these big-ass headphones while I was working, especially because I didn't want to talk to this one weirdo that was on my shift.

So what happens? I'm doing my work, listening to some jams and he comes up to me and starts talking! So I take my headphones off and go, "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because I WAS LISTENING TO SOME MUSIC". Dumb fuck.

As for the new buses, man they suck! There's no room to stand when the bus is full, there's not even enough seats to sit down when the bus is empty! And once I got off the bus at the front door, turned left and wacked my forehead right in the mirror. I don't know why they're using these new buses, NO ONE likes them. They suck ass.

N

Njoy

I guess these people are too stupid to see that we're listening to some muzik. Big headphones make good earmuffs in the winter though!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
hmmm! never had that problem before. I guess people dont come up to me and ask questions. probably coz i look like a mean ass motherf@#$%. hahahaa! and im 6'2 too

N

Njoy

I think that's the key. If you don't want to be bothered you wear a hood, don't shave, and carry a baseball bat. And a white towel hanging out your back pocket, gotta have a towel out your back pocket. That's GANGSTA.