Jake One Behind the Beat G Unit "Betta Ask Somebody"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's what I prefer with sampling and how it's different than just using an instrument. It really makes you be creative in a completely different way.

3ternal

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
I've watched most of them, especially liked the one for Wiz Khalifa- 'French Inhale' because I love that song. Mike Posner has such a distinctive voice. I was a fan during his little run. I still bump 'Please Don't Go' (IMO one of the greatest modern dance songs) and "Bow Chicka Wow Wow'.

It's so awesome that there are so many videos these days of producers making beats. I remember specifically one for guy name Needlez. He produced 'In My Hood' by 50 Cent which is such a dope beat. The video was for Maschine.

I remember back in the day on Youtube though..there was one guy. He was maybe autistic or something, a little off on how he talked. White guy with glasses who played keyboards. He used to start every video off by saying "Hey Youtubes". THAT MF' used to be making some bangers. I wish I could find his channel. This was like 15 years ago.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've watched most of them, especially liked the one for Wiz Khalifa- 'French Inhale' because I love that song. Mike Posner has such a distinctive voice. I was a fan during his little run. I still bump 'Please Don't Go' (IMO one of the greatest modern dance songs) and "Bow Chicka Wow Wow'.

It's so awesome that there are so many videos these days of producers making beats. I remember specifically one for guy name Needlez. He produced 'In My Hood' by 50 Cent which is such a dope beat. The video was for Maschine.

I remember back in the day on Youtube though..there was one guy. He was maybe autistic or something, a little off on how he talked. White guy with glasses who played keyboards. He used to start every video off by saying "Hey Youtubes". THAT MF' used to be making some bangers. I wish I could find his channel. This was like 15 years ago.
LOL I remember that guy.

members online