John Dog & Nev will be performing the 2GooD Remix of Hunting Season tonight.

They liked my remix so much that they are performing it at a networking event hosted by Mikey D(Large Professors replacement in Main Source) this evening, there are going to be some special gusets there too.
Im getting some really dope feedback from them, and the event will be video taped.
I will post the video as soon as I get it. This is all like an ealry xmas present for me, I thought Id share the good news. Its all thanks to you illians for keeping me on track in the first place. Looks like real positive things are starting to happen.

I was told the night was really fucking dope, the track went down very very well. I got a couple shout outs, just waiting on the video. This is the best opportunity Ive ever had, time to represent.
The next track Ive been working on with them is pretty dope again. I will post that as soon as I get it finished.
There are two versions, Im torn between the two, I could use some feedback from the illfam.

Thanks nomics and relic. i got a lot of inspiration from the illfellaz, that track on Mic Wars was fucking sick.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Great look and a word of advice!

Don't wait for them to exploit you....go ahead and start exploiting yourself!!!!

"wtf is he talking about"......

What I'm talking about is if these guys have an internet presence (and the should) start tracking them now! If they blog, you post to there blog, if they're on facebook post there, my space post there, twitter post there. etc etc etc Google them and follow there every move on the net. Those who like them will definitely start trying to contact you to do remixes as well. Then it may turn into full production credits. Basically seize this window of opportunity. You already DJ.....some of these dudes may start touring Europe and what better look than to have a DJ producer on the roster in Europe?

The way things are going these guys are talking about bringing me in as a producer. They are really feeling what I have done with their tracks.

The track was such a hit last night that now we are getting serious about things.
Im really optimistic about this link up, just keeping those fingers crossed at the same time.
I had an opportunity to meet Mikey D a few weeks ago when he was over here, but it was a bit short notice and I got caught out, I was on the guest list and wanted to chat with him that evening, but I never made it.
A big fuck up on my part. One of my biggest.
But as things are going its turning out good still.

The two emcees have no net presence at the moment, they are doing things on the street level, locally, generating a buzz. And so far its going well. They are pretty well connected without a net presence.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
"THE NET IS KING"

Nothing SERIOUS jumps off without a good internet presence and push in this day and age. Maybe you can talk them into letting you promote them on the internet. If there's a street wave I'd create an internet wave before the street wave subsides. Music is global.....if they're based in the UK then you can ride that out because you're there but if not where is your exposure going to come from?

members online