jokers and business

D

DJlow2

:headbang:
some of these dudes out here think they can bust ya balls all day... im talking MC's and Producers alike... MCs that think they got the next level tucked away in their back pocket and Producers who think they c arry the world on their shoulders... however there are cats who care about the one thing that really amtters... the music...

ball bustin is a reality throughout the world and throughout the music industry... its how people get paid, get laid, and get even...

My question to yall... is it necessary? or is there another approach that spawns from kind words and handshakes?

have you gotten either treatment?... if so i'd like you to share.

-Dj Low 2

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
In this industry or anything associated with business and money the biggest bullshiter always wins. Thats the way it is and always will be. So its survival of the fittest and you have the choice to bullshit or be bullshited. I play to win, not to lose. I don't think it should be like that but yes its necessary because of so many sharks that are out there involved trying to get over on you.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
You can take tha other route like MS said, get bullshited - and see what comes of it though. You def. wont be tha nex big thang though bombin tha scene, or at least at tha velocity that tha 'bullshiter' iz comin cuz thats pretty much how tha game seems to work..MS iz right you gotta do whatever it takes usually to get that top dollar - if thats your objective of course. If not, than stay humble, keep doing what your doing, gain local respect, start small - and think big...then see where you can stretch your web to next...And most of all if thats your rep - dont change your perspective for someone else. Be your own judge, and fuck everyone else if they dont like it...People do it all tha time i guess, but same goes for tha bullshiter.

Steeze

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Someone else said it in another thread and i can't remember who said it..."it's about balance". I agree with that statement. To me the problem is that it's out of balance. Yes we need shady cats to keep us on our toes. Just like we need a friend to stab us in the back to help us realize that everybody isn't our friend. When there's too many shady mofo's out there the whole program gets out of balance and causes kaos. I think we need that part in our lives to keep us focused. Even God himself allows the devil to influence us but the idea is that you will learn from what you've encountered and stay true to the creator. In an ideal world, we wouldn't need them but in this world we do.

holla,--dac

members online