June 30th - July 7th (1 week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Mile Black - Judging on skill level (I think you're fairly new at producing...), I like the creativity in the direction that you went with this. You had a few timing issues...the vocals kinda throw your beat off, I had to chop them up and put them back together to get the timing right and the mixture of bass's was a little unorthodox but thats personal expression imo. Keep at it, keep flipping beats and your game will definitely improve. Good work.

@everybody else, I'm still waiting on 2Good, I'll give him another day unless he tells me otherwise to get his beat up.

I posted my beat about 4 days ago.
But here it is again for the visually impared...

https://www.illmuzik.com/profile/page/?username=2good-productions&music&music_id=1566

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
*lmao @ "the visually impaired"* I wasn't crazy about the tempo but the horns and the pitch shift on the vocals was madness!

Mike Black

ManBitesDogRecords
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
@ Mile Black - Judging on skill level (I think you're fairly new at producing...), I like the creativity in the direction that you went with this. You had a few timing issues...the vocals kinda throw your beat off, I had to chop them up and put them back together to get the timing right and the mixture of bass's was a little unorthodox but thats personal expression imo. Keep at it, keep flipping beats and your game will definitely improve. Good work.

@everybody else, I'm still waiting on 2Good, I'll give him another day unless he tells me otherwise to get his beat up.

Your right dac...the more I listened to it, the more I realised the key issues (vocals, bass). It was just something I threw together real quick. I appreciate your feedback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.